How many of these 10 secrets of success do you practice??? Review the below article and look at yourself and compare…
1. How you think is everytjing. Remember to “think positive” at every opportunity. Visualize success, not failure. Avoid negative environments and people. You are what you think. In fact, a study shows that positive thinking actually increases longevity.
2. Decide on your dreams and goals. Be specific about your goals. For example, say “I am taking a cooking class next month,” rather than “i would like to take a cooking class sometimes,’ Create a plan to reach your goals, and stick to it.
3. Take action. Goals alone have no meaning; you need to take action to make them real. Don’t let fear hold you back.”Just do it.”
4. Never stop learning. Take classes, go back to school, read books, join a discussion group. If you are interested in a subject, make time to learn about it. Keep acquiring new skills.
5. Be persistent and work hard. You’ve heard the expression, “success is a marathon, not a sprint.” Keep your eye on goal, and keep working toward it. Dont give up.
6. Learn to analyze details. Get all the facts, and ask for input. This will help you make wiser decsions. Acknowledge your mistakes. but don’t beat yourself up. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Focus your time and money. When you believe in something, put your attention and energy there. Don’t let people or things distract you.
8. Don’t be afraid to innovate; be different. Be true to yourself, and have your own ideas. Following the crowd is a path to mediocrity.
9. Communicate with people affectively. Remember that no person is an island. Communicate your thoughts and desires honestly, and encourage others to communicate honestly with you. Practice understanding and motivating other people.
10. Be honest and dependable; take responsibilities for what you do. Never cheat or lie. When you make promise, keep it. When you screw up, admit it. Without honesty, dependability and resposibility, the other nine secrets of success don’t add up to much.
Practice this tips and i am sure that you definitely gonna have some positive changes in your life…in your attitude…